Moving or Renovating: Keeping clutter out of houses for sale or during renovations.
Travelling: Whilst between homes or travelling, or living overseas.
Businesses: As a mini warehouse or extension to the office to store documents or excess stock.
Downsizing: Seniors who move into smaller homes but want to keep their treasured belongings.
Work: Keeping goods & products in storage whilst working from home, or between jobs.
Hobbies: Often seasonal and need space for leisure pursuits.
Stuff: The most common reason of all . . . simply too much stuff which we cannot part with.
Seaside Storage allows you to:
- Choose the amount of space you need
- Choose the length of time you store
- Only pay for the space you need
Seaside Storage provides the answer:
- Access is convenient and easy
- No appointment needed for entry
- Only you control the key to your space
- You maintain total control over who is allowed to access the space
Seaside Storage are well protected:
- Systems operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Continuous camera monitoring
- Computer-controlled access
- Security lighting
Seaside Storage offers storage solutions for:
- Home furnishings
- Personal belongings
- Business & legal records
- Campaign materials
- Seasonal/Festival decorations
- Manufacturer's samples
- Merchandise supplies
- Stock for travelling salespeople
- Books, files and archives
- Garage and shed items
- Sporting equipment
- Gardening tools